[edit ] World Island Wonder. Go on a roller-coaster journey through Dubai's unprecedented land reclamation project, where 300 new manmade islands are being created, pushing the construction team to the limit. Dubai?s desert landscape is transforming itself into the tourist capital of Earth, and the location of the most audacious reclaimed land project to date. From the depths of the Arabian Gulf, 300 new islands are appearing above the waves to form the world map. It?s so large it can be seen from space and so challenging to build that it threatens to push the construction team to the limit. Go on a rollercoaster journey through the story of The World Islands and see how an extraordinary dream is being transformed into an amazing reality.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque was initiated by the late president of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), HH Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Оригинальное название: MegaStructures : Great Mosque Abu Dhabi Выпущено : National Geographic Год: 2010. Продолжительность: ~00:47:00. Перевод. Abu Dhabi will set out on the biggest project to date - a new micro-city with a round Оригинальное название: Megastructures : The Round Skyscraper.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque was initiated by the late president of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), HH Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- Оригинальное название: Megastructures : UK Super Train Abu Dhabi will set out on the biggest project to date - a new micro-city with a round skyscraper.
- The Central Market Project is a complex of three skyscrapers, one of which is a " supertall", that are under construction in Abu Dhabi, United.
- Visit 4 More : mycivilhub.com (Learning Platform for Civil Engineering Students & Professionals) Capital Gate is a skyscraper in Abu Dhabi.
- See all videos from Megastructures on National Geographic Channel.
- Aldar headquarters building is the first circular building of its kind in the Middle East. It is located in Al Raha, Abu Dhabi (emirate), United Arab.
[edit ] Mega Plane. [edit ] Technical Specs. Video Codec: XviD ISO MPEG-4.